Captain Bill Higgins; is an American hero, former FBI agent and the loving husband of Shark Tank star Barbara Corcoran; together Bill and Barbara have two incredible children.
No doubt you all know everything about Bill’s famous wife, therefore allow us to tell you seven awesome facts about him.
- The first thing you need to know is that 6’2″ William F Higgins Jr. was born in 1944.
- The second is that he graduated from the US Naval Academy in 1966; former Naval Reserve Captain and former FBI agent and former Director of PEAR Inc.
- Capt. Higgins retired frоm Defense Logistics Agency Headquarters аѕ a Captain, Supply Corps in 1996.
- Furthermore, Bill is the founding Director of a Charter School in the South Bronx and the Director and Vice President of International Remote Viewers Association (IRVA).
- He has four children from a previous marriage.
- He met Barbara in the early 80’s, subsequently tied the knot in 1984.
- Nowadays, Bill and Barbara have two children; Thomas “Tom” born in 1994, and Katie, their adopted daughter, who Corcoran said has learning disabilities.