Mrs. Lisa Barsoomian is an attorney; but most importantly is that she is the wife of Rod Rosenstein, Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice. Prior to that, he served as the United States Attorney for the District of Maryland. Surely you don’t want to read about that, therefore check out the 5 facts we found about Mrs. Barsoomian Rosenstein
- 50-year-old Mrs. Barsoomian was born on January 15, 1968. She is the daughter of Armenian immigrants.
- Together they have two beautiful daughters; Julie, 18, and Allison, 15.
- She graduated from Georgetown Law.
- Moreover, according to reports, she represented Hillary Clinton, between 1991 to 2017; she also represented Bill Clinton, James Comey, Barack Obama, Kathleen Sebellius and Robert Muller.
- Furthermore, Lisa Barsoomian Rosenstein works for R. Craig Lawrence.