Meet Summer Dionne; she is the wife of Christopher Dionne, the former host of HGTV’s pilot show Family Flip. In addition to that, Dionne is a real estate agent and interior designer.
As noted above Dionne is married to Mrs. Summer, these are five facts we can tell you about her.
- The first thing you need to know is that, Summer was born Summer Sage Williams in 1979, in Windsor. She graduated from Eastern Connecticut State University prior to that she attended the Institute of Integrative Nutrition.
- Summer Dionne a writer is a Holistic Health Counselor, Nutrition, Foods and Wellness Studies, graduate from the Institute of Integrated Nutrition.
- She has published several books I Have and The Little Flower published in 2015; and The Spoon Master, Insects alphabet, shapes & Lines, and the Elixir of Life, Legacy alongside her mom S. Campbell Williams.
- In addition to writting, Summer worked as a Healthy Star Care Coordinator at the Charter Oak Health Center.
- Furthermore, Mrs. Dionne and Christopher tied the knot in September 2012; they have two children together; Christopher Jr. and Autumn Reign.