This lovely gal is Mrs. Betsy North; also known as Betsy Stuart and she is the loving wife of retired United States Marine Corps Lieutenant Oliver North, who on May 7, 2018, was announced to become the new president of the National Rifle Association.
Surely you all know way too much about Ollie North, therefore allow us to tell you five interesting facts about his pretty wife.
- Betsy was born Frances Elizabeth Stuart in 1955, in Pennsylvania. She is one of the children born to Confederate war hero Jeb Stuart.
- Mrs. North graduated from Penn State University and met her husband thanks to his cousin who set them on a blind date after showing Betsy his photograph.
“He’s good-looking. You can give him my number,”
- They dated for seven months, before tying the knot in 1968, shortly after their nuptials he went to Vietnam.
- They had four children together; daughters Tait, Dornin, and Sarah North, and son, Stuart North.
- Dornin Ann like her momma Betsy loves horses.
“She is a horse person. She loves to ride,” Bronars said, adding that Betsy North’s “favorite thing is cleaning out the barn,”
Image already added