Donald F. Henry
Donald F. Henry was for two years the husband of Martha McSally; she is the Republican politician and retired United States Air Force Colonel who currently serve in the U.S. Representative for Arizona’s 2nd congressional district and who will take over the seat at the Senate once filled by former Senator John Mccain.
- Because we are pretty sure you already know about her, we are going to tell 5 fast facts we know about the man she was briefly married to.
- Mr. Henry was born Donald Fredrick Henry on January 13, 1964; to Donald J. Henry and Faith G. Henry.
- He was an Officer with the United State Air Force in the 90s’ when he met Martha McSally.
- They tied the knot in Tucson in 1997, according to Pima County Court Records.
- Two or so years later, on November 29, 1999, in Santa Cruz, Arizona, the marriage was annulled
- Some people said the marriage was a scam and the mere purpose was a convenience, mostly for her, because she was hunting an Air Force promotion in the late 1990s, others suggested that the marriage was to cover up her sexual orientation.