Meet Michele Tebbe; she is the pretty girlfriend of Neil Portnow, music executive and the president of NARAS, The Recording Academy. Prior to the Recording Academy, Mr. Portnow was the vice-president of Jive Records. He once served as the staff producer for RCA and vice-president at EMI America & Arista.
Neil R. Portnow was born on April 5, 1948, in New York. He is the son of Felix and Bessie Portnow. He graduated from George Washington University in 1971. Prior to college, Mr. Portnow was the bassist of his high school rock band The Savages, known for his song Cheating on Me/ Best Thing You Ever Had.
You can say Neil Portnow has been pretty good at keeping his personal life private. We found out that back on January 8, 1982, Neil & Susan tied the knot in Los Angeles, California
Mrs. Portnow formerly known as Susan Lorraine Gray is also known as Susan L. Zipp and Susan Gobrecht.
She was born on April 26, 1948. She currently resides in Towson, Maryland. Before that, she lived in Malibu, Cali, Franklin, NY, Jacksonville, FL and Beverly Hills. We have no idea why or when Neil and Susan divorced or if they had any children either; however, he is now dating pretty Michele Tebbe.
- Michele Marie Tebbe was born May 9, 1976, she is one of the children born to Ann Louise and William Tebbe ages 71 and 70, respectively.
- Michele graduated in 1998, with a B.A in communications and media studies from Northwestern University.
- From 2003 to 2007, Ms. Tebbe was an account supervisor for Draftfcb; around that same time, she was the management supervisor for TBWA Chiat Dat.
- Tebbe, served as Global Account Director at TBWA\Chiat\Day LA from 2011 to 2014.
- Since September 2014, Michele has been Group Account Director at David&Goliath
Join the Conversation