Betsy Kenny Lack
Meet Betsy Kenny Lack, aka Betsy Lack; the wife of NBC News chairman Andrew Andy Lack. Her husband was responsible for taking the decision to fired Matt Lauer after a colleague accused of inappropriate sexual behavior, during the 2016 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia.
Mr. Lack’s past has been put in question, following a Tweet posted by President Trump.
Wondering what that is about, I bet his wife is wondering about it as well, therefore let us tell you what WagCenter can tell you about Mrs. Lack.
Don't forget to check the Photo Gallery & Video Below
- The first thing you must know, prior to telling you about Betsy Lack, is that she is Mr. Lack’s wife #2; initially married to Pamela Goldman.
- She was born Elizabeth A. Kenny on August 31, 1961.
- Betsy graduated from Princeton University.
- She landed her job as Contributing Editor for Vanity Fair in 2008.
- Mrs. Lack quietly resigned from Vanity Fair in March 2016.
- Snapchat annouced they hired Betsy Kenny Lack, as their new Head of Strategy on May 25, 2016.
- Andy and Betsy Lack reside in in Park Ave, New York with their two children, Joanna & Andrew Lack Jr.