This beautiful gal is Jennifer Lucas; she is the loving and caring wife of Byron Allen, the stand-up comedian, who is, in addition, the new owner of the Weather Channel. Byron who founded Entertainment Studios in 1993, became interested in television when he was a child and would accompany his publicist mother to her job at NBC in Burbank.
Here are 5 interesting facts you all should know about Byron Allen’s stunning wifey.
- Jennifer Ann Lucas, decided to keep her name when she web Allen on September 1, 2007, at the Hotel Bel-Air in Beverly Hills, California. According to the New York Times, It was Jennifer’s first marriage and second for Byron.
- Mrs. Lucas was born on January 19, 1972, in Minnesota; to Cheri and Robert Lucas, ages 71 and 76, respectively.
- Jennifer graduated from St. Cloud State University; she worked or still is a supervising producer at her hubby’s Entertainment Studios.
- Some of the television shows, that she supervised were Beautiful Homes & Great Estates and Comics Unleashed, The First family, Marshall Law, The Secret Life of Us, and Designers Fashions & Runways. In addition to producing, Jennifer is a writer.
- Jennifer Lucas and Byron Allen have three beautiful and incredible children; Chloe Ava born on August 22, 2008; Olivia Rose born on April 7, 2010, and son Lucas Byron Allen born on December 11, 2012.
Photo Credit: Rob Latour/WWD/REX/Shutterstock (5367982cv)