Meet Tina Caruso; she is the lovely wife of Rick Caruso. Her husband whose net worth has been estimated at $3.8 billion is the chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees and the founder and chief executive officer of the real estate company “Caruso.”
- 57-year-0ld Tina was born Tina Patricia Willson on October 26, 1961.
- Prior to her mid-80’s nuptials, Tina was a swimwear model, turned clothing designer.
- She and her husband are the proud parents to Alexander (b. 1989), Gregory (b. 1991), Justin (b. 1995) and daughter Gianna “Gigi” (b. 2010).
- Their daughter Gigi launched her swimwear line at age 15, Gigi C Bikinis, along with her mom Tina. Son Gregory made headlines at the Hot Debate Guy!
Don't forget to check the Photo Gallery & Video Below
- Mrs. & Mrs. Caruso founded the Caruso Family Foundation in 1991; the foundation’s vision is to improve the lives of at-risk children in need of healthcare and education.