Meet Bethany McLean; she is the beautiful wife of attorney Sean M. Berkowitz. Her husband became famous for his work prosecuting former Enron’s employees and more recently he will be representing Full House actress Lori Loughlin and her husband designer Mossimo Giannulli, one of the many people involved in the college admission cheating scandal.
RELATED STORY: OLVIA JADE’S BOYFRIEND JACKSON GUTHY
- Bethany McLean aka Bethany Berkowitz was born on December 12, 1970, in Hibbing, Minnesota. She holds a B.A in mathematics from Williams Collge from where she graduated in 1992.
- Initially, Bethany joined Goldman Sachs as an investment banking analyst, before becoming a contributing editor at Vanity Fair in 2008. After that, she was a contributor to The Bulldog column in Fortune and the Moneybox Column in Slate.
- She wrote Is Enron Overprice on March 5, 2001, and co-authored the book The Smartest Guys in the Room alongside Peter Elkind.
- The documentary under the same name and based on her book, not only won Best Documentary Screenplay from the Writers Guild of America but also got a nomination at the 78th Academy Awards (Best Documentary).
- In 2008, co-authored the book All the Devils Are Here with Joseph Nocera; Shaky Ground: The Strange Saga of the U.S. Mortgage Giants. Subsequently, published her mini book Saudi America The Truth about Fracking & How It’s Changing the World in 2018.
- Bethany McLean married Chris Wilford in 2000, they divorced six years later; moreover, in May 2008, she and Sean Berkowitz tied the knot. They have two beautiful children and reside in Chicago.
Furthermore, follow Bethany on Twitter here
photo credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/33739409@N00/
Join the Conversation