This lovely gal is Jessy Hodges; she is the wife of comedian and actor Beck Bennett, who you all know from Saturday Night Live!. Bennett initially joined SNL in September 2013, promoted to a repertory status two years later, sadly Beck recently announced he is leaving Saturday Night Live along with Lauren Holt.
“Love you, SNL. Gonna miss you so much. Thank you for 8 years of remarkable people and incredible experiences that completely changed my life. I had so much fun 1. after the finale our first year 2. officemates for 5 years 3. Jessy in the dressing room 4. Team of 8 years: Jason (makeup), Ruth (hair), Jason (dresser) 5. last table read, with Kyle 6. writers room on 9 before Saturday meeting 7. meeting before live show 8. audience at goodnights 9. goodnights 10. my nipps.”
- Beck Bennett’s wife Jessy Hodges made her first public appearance on his Instagram back in May 2016, back then they hadbeen dating for five years.
- Jessy and Beck got married on August 25, 2018, at the Dawn Ranch Resort, in Guerneville, California.
Im so lucky I got to marry you @jessyhodges. Love you forever times a billions. Thank you to all our friends and family who came out to celebrate us and made it the best weekend of our lives.
- Jessy Hodges was born on August 8, 1986, in Huntington Woods, Michigan; she is one of two children born to Matt Hodges and actress Ellen Sandweiss. She has one sister named Ali.
- Hodges studied drama at the New York University’s Tish School of the Arts; she appeared alongside her mother in the 2006 film Satan’s Playground.
- Jessy has appeared in episodes in several television series such as Greek, Grey’s Anatomy, True Blood, Mike & Molly, Graves, Barry, PEN15, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia and recently plays Joanna in the indebted, alongside Fran Drescher, Anny Elliott, Steven Weber, and Adam Pally.