Tom Pelphrey is the current boyfriend of actress Kaley Cuoco, who, after two failed marriages and several failed relationships, seems to have finally found her soulmate in Tom Pelphrey, with whom she welcomed her first child.
Kaley Cuoco Short Bio
Kaley Cuoco, American actress, producer, and comedian. She is best known for her roles as Penny on the hit sitcom The Big Bang Theory and Billie Jenkins from Charmed. Cuoco began her acting career at the age of six with roles in commercials such as Barbie, Jell-O and Kid Cuisine.
She made her television debut in 1992 on the ABC sitcom Blossom. Her breakthrough came when she was cast as Penny Hofstadter on the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory in 2007. During her time on the show, she received five People’s Choice Awards for Favorite TV Comedy Actress and a Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series.
Apart from television, Cuoco has also appeared in several feature films including Hop (2011), The Wedding Ringer (2015) and Burning Bodhi (2016). In 2018, she began producing projects under her production company Yes, Norman Productions. Their first project to be released was the critically acclaimed A Dog’s Journey which grossed nearly $90 million worldwide.
She was also featured in Katy Perry’s music video “The One That Got Away” in 2011 and had cameo appearances in Disney Channel’s Hannah Montana Forever. Cuoco was nominated for two Teen Choice Awards for her roles in Charmed and 8 Simple Rules. She has also been involved with numerous charities including Save the Music Foundation, PETA and DoSomething.org.
In 2017, she won a People’s Choice Award for Favorite Comedic Collaboration alongside co-star Johnny Galecki after they recreated their iconic scene from The Big Bang Theory. Additionally, she holds a black belt in karate and is an avid equestrian who has competed at several regional competitions throughout California over the years.
Tom Pelphrey 5 Facts You Need to Know
Don't forget to check the Photo Gallery & Video Below
- Tom Pelphrey is an American actor best known for his roles as Ward Meachum in Iron Fist and Stu in Banshee. Born in 1984, he grew up in New Jersey and started performing on the stage at a young age; debuting professionally at age 12 in a production of “The Music Man.” After graduating from Rutgers University with a BFA in Acting, he began to land larger roles and eventually worked his way up to the series regular level on Iron Fist.
- Aside from acting, Tom is also a philanthropist and passionate advocate for mental health awareness. He has worked with many organizations to raise funds and awareness surrounding depression and bipolar disorder.
- In 2021, it was reported that Tom had begun dating actress Kaley Cuoco. The couple was seen together several times over the following months before officially confirming their relationship with the public.
- Tom has since earned acclaim for his performances on television and film, including a Satellite Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor for his role in Iron Fist. He currently resides in Los Angeles, pursuing both acting opportunities and charitable work with mental health organizations.
View this post on Instagram
- Tom and Kaley started dating early in 2022; they announced they were expecting their first child together in October 2022. Their daughter Matilda Carmine Richie Pelphrey was born on March 30, 2023.