Meet Gabriela Bukele; she is the first Lady of Central America’s tiniest country El Salvador, her husband Nayib Bukele has become the youngest president to be elected in the country. The center-right politician and member of the right-wing party Grand Alliance for National Unity (GANA) previously served as mayor of San Salvador.
- Mrs. Bukele like her husband has Jewish roots, in her husband’s own words Gabby has Jewish-Sephardic blood.
- Gabriela Bukele (nee. Rodriguez Perez Alonso) an educator and psychologist and former ballet dancer; she also served as the Municipal Secretary of Women of the City Hall.
- Nayib and Gabriela started dating in 2004; they tied the knot on December 6, 2014, in San Salvador.
- The President-elect said he has been an admirer of Gabriela for the incredible person and the professional she is.
- While her husband was Mayor of San Salvador, Gabriela founded a ballet program to aide underprivileged youngsters; she also founded the first early education center in El Salvador and works closely with Unicef.
- Her vision as the first lady is to bring art and culture closer through free initiatives, where children and adults can enjoy the talent that exists in El Salvador.
Don't forget to check the Photo Gallery & Video Below
- Gabriela and Nayib announced they are expecting their first child together; her due date is a couple of months after her husband takes the country’s presidency on June 1st.