Meet Riley Roberts; he is the longtime, supportive and handsome boyfriend of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the young and talented U.S. Representative for New York’s 14th congressional district.
Riley has been by his girl’s side for what it seems like a long time, he likes to remain far enough for the media to notice him, but not that far so that Alexandria will know he has her back. Check out the 7 facts we have about Mr. Roberts.
- According to Vogue Alexandria and her beau Riley met “in a true nerdy fashion” while they attended Boston University.
- Mr. Roberts graduated in 2012, from Boston University with a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management.
- He is head of marketing for the online home management platform HomeBinder and UX Growth consultant for his business RileyUX.
- Prior to all of that, Riley was a speaker for TEDxBU, in Boston.
- He eventually moved with her famous girlfriend to New York from Arizona.
- He understands and adjusts just fine with Alexandria’s busy schedule, but when she has the time, they enjoy it to the fullest; for example in August 2018, they went on a vacation to Acadia National Park in Maine.
- Riley Roberts was with Alexandria’s mom, brother when she was sworn into Congress in January 2019.