Andrea LA Thoma
This pretty lady is Andrea LA Thoma aka LA Thoma Gustin; she is the beautiful wife of actor Grant Gustin, who played The Flash and Barry Allen on the CW series The Flash, as well as on Supergirl, Arrow and the Legends of Tomorrow.
Grant a Norfolk, Virginia native made his acting debut on the 2006 television series A Haunting and in the big screen had a small role in the 2003 film Kid Fitness Jungle Adventure Exercise Video.
- Pretty Andrea LA Thoma now LA Thoma Gustin was born in Louisville, Ohio, on July 11, 1988; she is the daughter of James and Judy Thoma.
- LA has two siblings, older sister Louise and Jon, who is a punter for the Buckeyes at Ohio State University. Her big sis is a physical therapist, she graduated in 2008, from Mount Union University, where her dad is a professor at.
- Andrea graduated in 2009 with a degree in exercise physiology from Kent University. She works as a physical therapist.
- Andrea and Grant met at a dinner party for the Sabah Tourism Board on December 23, 2016. They started dating a month later.
- The lovely couple announced their engagement via Instagram on April 29, 2019.
“It was such [an] impromptu proposal and random moment, she thought I was joking, actually, when I proposed,” said Gustin. “It was obviously not a very good proposal. She laughed at first,” he continued. “But then she did say yes.”
- Thoma and Gustin exchanged vows in Los Angeles, California on December 15, 2018.