Check out Andy Hubbard; he is the handsome and loving husband of NBC News correspondent Stephanie Ruhle, who in addition is an anchor for MNNBC Live. Prior to that, Mrs. Ruhle served as news anchor and editor for Bloomberg.
Check out these five interesting facts about Stephanie’s hubby below.
- Andrew Lewis Hubbard aka Andy Hubbard was born on February 14, 1973; he is the son of Virginia Polk Hubbard and Richard Hubbard, ages 68 an75, respectively.
- Andy’s younger brother, Jesse a Hall of Fame Lacrosse player is the founder of his hydration company called Motive Pure.
- Andy Hubbard who like his younger bro, played lacrosse & is a hall of Famer graduated in 1995, with a Bachelor of Science and Engineering, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering from Princeton University.
- Mr. Hubbard is the co-CEO of HausMart in New York, prior to that he worked for UBSO ‘Connor (Managing Director), Credit Suisse (Managing director), Deutsche Bank (vice-President), and former director product development of Kiodez.
- He met his wife in the mid-’90s while they both worked at Credit Suisse; eventually tied the knot in 2002. They have since welcomed three children; Harrison, Reese and daughter Drew.
Follow Andy on Twitter here