Meet John Bessler; he is an educator but most importantly is that he is the husband of Amy Klobuchar, the Democratic politician who serves as senior United States Senator from Minnesota.
Because you already know his wife’s story there is no point telling you anything else, therefore check out these five interesting facts about Senator Klobucher’s husband.
- The college professor, book author and private practice attorney, John David Bessler was born on October 23, 1967; the son born to Marilyn and William Bessler, both 76.
- He holds a B.A. in political science from the University of Minnesota, M.F.A. in creative writing from Hamline University; M.St. in international human rights law from Oxford University; in addition to that he studied international human rights law at Oxford. Prior to college, he attended Mankato Loyola High School.
- Nowadays, he is an adjunct professor at Georgetown University Law Center as well as a professor of law at the University of Baltimore School of Law.
- Before Georgetown and Baltimore, he clerked for U.S. Magistrate Judge John M. Mason of the District of Minnesota.
- Professor Bessler and the Senator tied the knot in July 1993; they welcomed their daughter Abigail in September 1995.