Sandy Tsujihara is the Wife of Warner Bros. former CEO Kevin Tsujihara; her husband became the first Asian CEO in a major Hollywood studio in January 2013, when he replaced Barry Meyer as CEO at Warner Bros. the company he initially joined in 1994.
- Firstly, Mrs. Tsujihara was born Sandra Ann Yokoyama on September 5, 1966. Sandy Tsujihara is one of five children born to Fred and Kimi Yokoyama.
- Secondly, her father Fred born Boy Yokoyama died from heart and renal failure at the age of 79, on August 1, 2007.
- Moreover, Sandy has four brothers; Rick, Douglas, David and Mark.
- Sandy and Kevin Tsujihara have two children together, Matthew, 19, and Morgan, 17.
- Furthermore, her husband allegedly promised acting audition to actress Charlotte Kirk in return for sex; according to several text messages leaked online; a couple of days later he released an apology for his behavior, he subsequently stepped down from his position at Warner Bros. on March 18, 2019.