Meet Jeanne Cadieu! This stunning young lady is the current girlfriend of actor Jake Gyllenhaal, brother of actress Maggie Gyllenhaal and famous for roles in blockbuster films like Spider-Man, Souithpaw, Nocturnal Animals, Zodiac, Brokeback Mountain and, more recently in Guy Ritchie’s film The Covenant and Doug Liman’s Road House alongside Conor McGregor, the film will be released by Amazon Studios.
Jacob Benjamin “Jake” Gyllenhaal, born on December 19, 1980, in Los Angeles, California, is an accomplished actor known for his diverse and powerful performances. Growing up in a family deeply rooted in the entertainment industry, Jake comes from a lineage of filmmakers and actors. His father, Stephen Gyllenhaal, is a director, while his mother, Naomi Foner, is a screenwriter. His older sister, Maggie Gyllenhaal, is also a successful actress.
Jake made his acting debut at the age of ten in the 1991 film “City Slickers,” where he played Billy Crystal’s character’s son. He continued to appear in minor roles throughout the 1990s, including the films “A Dangerous Woman” (1993) and “Homegrown” (1998). However, it was his role in the 1999 film “October Sky” that truly launched his career as a leading man.
In 2001, Gyllenhaal starred in the cult classic “Donnie Darko,” which further showcased his ability to portray complex characters. The film, co-starring his sister Maggie, gained a massive following and solidified Jake’s status as a talented actor. From there, he went on to star in a variety of films across different genres, such as the romantic comedy “Bubble Boy” (2001) and the thriller “The Good Girl” (2002).
Jake’s career reached new heights with his critically acclaimed performance in the 2005 drama “Brokeback Mountain,” where he starred alongside Heath Ledger. The film garnered numerous accolades, and Gyllenhaal received an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor. In the years that followed, he continued to take on challenging and diverse roles in films like “Zodiac” (2007), “Brothers” (2009), and “Source Code” (2011).
In 2014, Gyllenhaal delivered a gripping performance in the psychological thriller “Nightcrawler,” earning a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actor. He has since starred in a variety of films, including “Southpaw” (2015), “Demolition” (2015), “Nocturnal Animals” (2016), “Stronger” (2017), and “Spider-Man: Far From Home” (2019).
In 2021 portrayed Joe Baylor in the film The Guilty; Donny Sharp in Michael’s Bay The Ambulance and Master Sergeant John Kinley on the Covenant in 2023.
Aside from his work on-screen, Jake Gyllenhaal has significantly impacted the stage. He made his Broadway debut in the 2014 production of “Constellations” and earned a Tony Award nomination for his performance in “Sunday in the Park with George” in 2017.
Jeanne Cadieu 5 Facts You Need To Know
- 5’10 Jeanne Cadieu is a French model born on February 8, 1996, in Paris, France to Julia Robert and Alain Cadieu, also parents to Jeanne’s sister Marion Cadieu.
- According to Media, Jeanne Cadeu and Jake Gyllenhall have been dating since 2018, but it was until September 2021 that they appeared together in Maggie Gyllenhaal’s film The Lost Daughter.
- Jeanne attended Columbia University; she started modeling at an early age and has been on the covers of several magazines like Bazaar, Style, M Le magazine du Monde, and campaigns for Loewe, Versace, Valentino, The Row, Yves Saint Laurent, and Stella McCartney, among others.
- She is represented by Elite New York City, Women Management Milano, and Women Management Paris.
- Jeanne Cadieu has over 37k followers on Instagram, where she posts regularly, mostly about modeling.