This is Mrs. Alix Bailey; she is an artist and the ex-wife of actor, writer and stand-up comedian Louis C.K.; the former couple married for over a decade shared two children together.
Because you all must know plenty about Alix’s ex-husband allow us to tell you 5 interesting facts about her.
- Born to painter parents, Alix Bailey (b. September 12, 1967) in Washington, but grew up in New Haven, Connecticut and later Italy.
- She studied painting at Bennington College with Sidney Tillim; holds an MFA from Indiana University.
- Her paintings were shown in New York, Connecticut, and Italy. Mrs. Bailey is a member of The Painting Center.
- In addition to painting, Alix has some acting experience, appeared on Tomorrow People on 1998, Searching For Nixon in 2006 and Spooky Stakeout in 2016.
- Furthermore, married to Louis C.K. from 1995 to 2008, together they had two daughtersMary Louise Szekely and Kitty Szekely.
Join the Conversation