Meet Cooke Maroney; this lucky fella is the fiance of actress Jennifer Lawrence. Cooke and Jennifer who have been dating for nearly a year, confirmed their engagement after the Red Sparrow actress sported a massive ring while they went to dinner in NYC.
“It was a giant rock. They seemed like they were celebrating and people were talking about it,” a source told the outlet. “The ring was very noticeable. They were sitting back in a corner. She was wearing a cute black dress with white polka dots.”
Check out the 5 interesting facts you all must about Jennifer Lawrence’s soon-to-be husband Cooke Maroney.
Don't forget to check the Photo Gallery & Video Below
- 34-year-old Cooke F. Maroney was born on July 3, 1984; he is the son of private art dealer James Maroney Jr. and his wife Suki, also parents to Cooke’s younger sister Annabell, 28.
- Cooke studied ar Middlebury Union High School and art history at NYU.
- He worked at the Gagosian Gallery and is nowadays the director at Gladstone 64.
- He met Jennifer in the summer of 2017, thanks to mutual pal Laura Simpson.
- After eight-months dating, Cooke popped the question with a beautiful and enormous diamond ring.