Have you met Mitchell Ming? His wife Jenny Ming is the Chief Executive Officer of Charlotte Russe; prior to joining the Lawrence brother’s retail store in 2009. Jenny was the President of Old Navy and Merchandise Manager for Gap.
She serves on the board of directors at Levi’s, she was the special advisor to the board of directors at Barneys New York.
With that said, shall we dig into Mitchell’s life?
- 62-year-old Mitchell was born Mitchell Mein Chan Ming on December 6, 1956, in Hong Kong.
- His wife had just graduated from San Jose State University a year prior to their 1979 wedding. They met and started dating in college.
- Together Mitchell and Jenny Ming have three children; daughter Kristin Kristin was born in 1984, a year later they welcomed twins Korbin and Kameron.
- Mitchell is the owner of Korbin Kameron Vineyard in Sonoma, California.
- His son Korbin, graduated with a major in hospitality from Boston University, he is the winery’s sales & marketing manager.
Join the Conversation