Meet Bader Shammas, the husband of singer and actress Lindsay Lohan, who rose to fame in films like Mean Girls, Parent Trap, and Freaky Friday. She married Bader Shammas in 2022, and previously dated actor Wilmer Valderrama, Harry Morton, Samantha Ronson, Nico Tortella, and Egor Tarabasov.
Lindsay Lohan Short Bio
Lindsay Lohan is an American actress, businesswoman, fashion designer and singer. She began her career as a child actor when she was cast in the 1998 remake of The Parent Trap and rose to prominence with roles in films including Freaky Friday (2003), Mean Girls (2004) and Herbie: Fully Loaded (2005). She released her debut album, Speak, at age 16 in 2004.
Lohan’s personal struggles and legal issues have been well-documented by the media over the years. After a series of arrests and court appearances, she served a brief prison sentence for violating her probation in 2013. In 2019, she returned to acting with roles in Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club on MTV and the film Among the Shadows.
In addition to acting, Lohan is involved in numerous business ventures such as fashion lines for children and adults, a nightclub and other lifestyle projects. She has appeared on stage in London’s West End production of Speed-the-Plow alongside Richard Kind and Meera Syal. She released two additional studio albums, A Little More Personal (Raw) (2005) and Spirit in the Dark (2010).
Lindsay Lohan is an iconic figure for her generation who continues to make strides both professionally and personally. From actress to entrepreneur to philanthropist, Lindsay has blazed new pathways for other young women looking to follow their dreams.
In 2020, Lindsay Lohan continues to make headlines with her upcoming projects and appearances. She recently announced that she will be making her debut as a director for the psychological thriller Among the Shadow. With her third studio album soon to be released, Lindsay is clearly not done making waves yet!
Bader Shammas 5 Facts You Need to Know
- Bader Shammas and Lindsay Lohan started dating in 2018; however, it was until 2020 that she made her relationship public.
- Bader and Lindsay got engaged on November 28, 2021, her reps confirmed they were married on July 2, 2022. Lindsay announced she was pregnant on Instagram on March 15, 2023.
Don't forget to check the Photo Gallery & Video Below
- Bader Shammas was born in 1987, in Kuwait. He later moved to the United States where he attended the University of South Florida until 2010 when he graduated with degree in mechanical engineering.
- Bader Shammas worked at BNP Paribas Wealth Management and since 2018, has served as vice president at Credit Suisse.
- Bader is on Instagram (where he has 742 followers) but he keeps it private, you can however sort of get a glimpse at his social activity on Twitter, (where he has 123 followers), he is not on Linkedin or Facebook either.