The gray fox is Albert Pirro; the ex-husband of Jeanine Pirro, a former judge and current host of Fox News show Justice with Judge Jeanine.
Now, we doubt Jeanine is sad about her divorce, sure they are never easy, especially when there are kids, but Albert Pirro has quite a resume.
- Albert Pirro became her husband in 1975, after meeting each other in law school; from their marriage, two children were born, Christi and Alexander. According to Daily Entertainment News, they split up in 2007 and divorced six years later.
- Albert Pirro once an associate of President Trump, was a respected real estate lawyer and lobbyist; but his reputation went down the drain in 2000.
- He spent more than a year behind bars, when convicted on four counts of tax evasion, 28 counts of filing a false tax return and one count for conspiracy. He hid $1 million in personal expenses, that probably covered the two Mercedes he gifted Jeanine with, his Ferrari, expensive wine, furniture they purchase to decorate their vacation home as well as electronic gates for one or several of their homes.
- In 2012, marked his second jail stint; this time he was booked for grabbing a lady’s wrist before viciously shaking her.
- Pirro allegedly had an affair with paralegal Jessica Hutchinson while she worked at a Florida Firm; their daughter Jaclyn Marciano is the product of their nine-month affair.