Check out Blake Rushing; he is the husband of Allison Jones Rushing, President Trump’s nominee to be a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
Don't forget to check the Photo Gallery & Video Below
- 34-year-old Blake Vincent Rushing was born in May 1984, in Clifton, Virginia. He is the son of Cynthia O. Rushing and Melvern Robert Rushing, ages 67 and 63, respectively.
- We believe, Mr. Rushing, graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Mary Washington in 2005; subsequently in 2007 with masters in accounting from the University of Virginia.
- Blake is a consultant for CrossCountry Consulting in Washington; prior to that he was a missionary for Adventures in mission and worked assurance & Advisory Services for Ernst & Young before that.
- He met his wife in 2014, at her church, Capitol Hill Baptist. Blake and Allison Rushing dated for two years before they tied the knot on November 5, 2016, in Washington.
- They welcomed their son, on November 5, 2017. They live in Washington, DC.