Corinne Adams Molinaro
This Mrs. Corinne Adams Molinaro aka Corinne Molinaro; she is the pretty wife of the Dutchess County Executive who is as well the 2018 Republican nominee for Governor Of New York. Check out these five curious facts about his wife.
- Mrs. Molina was born Corinne Michelle Adams on August 12, 1987; she is the daughter of Robert and Linda Adams (nee. King).
- Corinne is actually Mr. Molinaro’s second wife; he was previously married to Sharon Walsh, mother of his two oldest children, Abigail & Jack.
- She and her husband exchanged vows on November 14, 2015; they took their two older children to their honeymoon in Disney World.
- Corinne an architect, with Tinkelman Architecture PLLC, in Poughkeepsie, New York.
- In addition to Abigail and Jack, Corinne is the proud momma of Elias, born on December 26, 2017. They live in Red Hook, NY.