Jenny Lind Nilsson
This lovely lady is Jenny Lind Nilsson; wife of Garrison Keillor, radio host, storyteller, author and the most recent man fired from his job for improper behavior. Mr. Keillor was working at MPR News (Minnesota Public Radio) until November 29, 2017.
Mr. Garrison Keillor a Minnesota native, who is famous for his signature red shoes has been married three times.
On September 11, 1965, he got married to Mary Concziel, mother of his son Jason born in 1969. They divorced on December 3, 1976.
Subsequently came Danish exchanged student Ulla Skaerved, became his second wife on December 28, 1985; they didn’t have any children and divorced five years later.
Prior to meeting Jenny, Garrison dated A Prairie Home Companion’s producer Margaret Moos.
- Furthermore, Mrs. Jenny Lind Nilsson and Garrison tied the knot in 1995.
- She gave birth to her beautiful daughter Maia Grace Keillor on December 29, 1997. The proud father made the announcement.
Don't forget to check the Photo Gallery & Video Below
- Mrs. Nilsson an Anoka, MN Native is a renown violinist in the Minnesota Opera orchestra.
- She was one of the writers of the 2000 film The Sandy Bottom Orchestra, featuring Glenne Headly, Madeline Zima, and Tom Irwin.
- Jenny Lind Nilsson, resides with her family in Minnesota.