Meet Kailey Kaminsky; she is the former makeup artist who worked for HGTV personality Carter Oosterhouse. Ms. Kaminsky recently accused Carter Oosterhouse of sexual misconduct. The Carter Can host, married to actress Amy Smart since September 2010; they welcomed their daughter Flora on December 26, 2016.
Here are 7 interesting facts about Kailey Kaminsky, you all must know about.
- Kailey was born Kailey Dara Kaminsky on December 27, 1972, in Georgia.
- She is the daughter of Sara Levy and Herbert Kaminsky. According to Kailey, her mom also worked in the industry.
- Kailey studied at Make-Up Designory, Georgia State University and the Utah Museum Of Fine Arts
- She worked at the Carter Can’s makeup department in 2007.
- That same year she worked for the t.v series The Inside Job.
- She identifies herself as a lesbian.
- Furthermore, she said she was 34, when Carter Oostergouse’s sexual persistent advances started, you can read more about that here. He apologized and said he thought his and Kailey’s relationship was consensual.
“He’s like, ‘You know what would be a good idea? If you went down on me,'” she recalls. “I was shocked — it was so random. I said, in my sarcastic way, ‘Well, that’s not sexual harassment at all.’ He said, ‘I just think it would be fun.’ I made it clear that I did not think it would be fun. Still, I thought he was just goofing around.” Kaminsky adds that her subsequent persistent refusals “didn’t register. It was as if he had tunnel vision. He was determined to get a blow job.”