Crystal English Sacca is the wife of billionaire entrepreneur and Shark guest Chris Sacca. Crystal and her venture capitalist hubby are the proud parents of three chidlren. Keep reading to know Crystal English Sacca’s biography.
Crystal English Sacca’s husband was born Christopher Sacca on May 12, 1975. He grew up in a suburb of Buffalo. Chris graduated cum laude from Georgetown University Law Center. He also graduated cum laude from the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University.
Before becoming the owner of Lowercase Capital, a venture capital fund –which has grown to be one of the larger venture funds in the United States; Sacca was an associate at Fenwick & West’s Silicon Valley office. After getting fired from his lawyer gig, he jumped to Google in 2003.
As as Head of Special Initiatives at Google Inc. he founded and headed up Google’s Access division. His most visible projects include Google’s 700MHz and TV white spaces spectrum initiatives, the company’s groundbreaking data center in Oregon, and Google’s free citywide WiFi network in Mountain View, CA. Chris also spearheaded many of Google’s business development and M&A transactions and was on the founding team of the company’s New Business Development organization.
While still at Google, he wrote an angel check for $25,000 to Twitter and ultimately bought more than $1 billion of shares before Twitter’s IPO. Sacca made his investors more than $4 billion and amassed a position for himself worth about $500 million today.
Chris Sacca breaks into the Midas top ten–and the billionaire ranks–thanks to his early bets on Twitter and Uber as well as a host of other startups such as Stripe, Twilio, Docker, Lookout and Automattic.
Sacca is defintely good at what he does, but his wife is also a badass advertiser. Keep reading about Crystal English Sacca in her top facts below.
1. According to her website, Crystal English Sacca grew up in seven countries on three continents.
2. She’s had a successful career by making national TV commercials as well as integrated digital and print campaigns.
3. She holds a degree in International Affairs from Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service.
4. According to her LinkedIn she is a freelance art director currently self employed.
5. Before embarking on her own freelance career, she worked at Venables Bell & Partners, TBWA Chiat/Day, and Goodby Silverstein & Partners.
6. Some of the brand she has worked with include: Audi, Intel, HBO, Barclays, The Obama Campaign, Sprint, and many others.
7. Crystal is an award winning art director who has racked up a number of Cannes Lions, Two Gold Cannes Cyberlions, some One Show Pencils, and a pile of ADCs, D&ADs, Kellys, Andys, Effies, Webbys, and ADDYs.
8. She was also named an ADC Young Gun, one of AdWeek’s “Best Creatives You Don’t Know”
9. She served as a judge for the One Show and the Webbys.
10. Her Intel “Rock Star” spot featured as one of TBS’s Funniest Commercials of the Year.
Most recently Crystal has been dedicating her time to her three small daughters.
You can find Crystal English Sacca on Instagram here.