Meet the lovely Domino Kirke; she is a talented British singer and the pretty wife of actor Penn Badgley, known for his role as Dan Humphrey on CW’s series Gossip Girl and Netflix’s thriller You.
- Domino and Penn started dating in 2014, after three years dating they eventually tied the knot on February 27, 2017.
- Domino has a son, Cassius born in 2009, from her previous relationship with musician Morgan O’Kane.
- Kirke was born Domino Suzy Kirke in Westminster, London in 1987; one of three children born to Lorraine and Simon Kirke, also proud parents of actresses Jemima and Lola Kirke.
- Domino’s mum Lorraine an interior designer, who met Domino Harvey as a child, named her after him; her dad is the drummer of the British rock bands Bad Company and Free.
- Her single Everyone Else is Boring in 2006; created the band Domino alongside Jordan Galland in 2007, that same year collaborated with Mark Ronson, her son Tropical Moonlight appeared on his 2007 Hard Rock compilation and on the soundtrack of the 2008 film 21. Her latest album Beyond Waves hot the market in 2017.
- She appeared on the short films Coven and was the narrator of the film Green Umbrella.
- In addition to singing and acting, Domino the co-founder and co-owner of Carriage House Birth is a certified doula.