Check out Mrs. Amelia Gentleman; she is the lovely wife of Jo Johnson, the youngest brother of British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and a Member of the Parliament and Minister of State for Universities, Science, Research and Innovation.
Because you already know plenty about Jo Johnson, instead allow us to tell you five interesting facts about his pretty wife.
- Firstly, you need to know that 47-year-old British reporter Amelia gentleman, was born Amelia Sophia Gentleman, in Camden, London in 1972. She is one of three children born to Susan Evans and David Gentleman.
- Secondly, her maternal grandfather, was a famous Welsh schoolteacher, writer and folklorist. Her father David Gentleman, son of Scottish artist Winifred and Tom Gentleman is the British book author, artist, who was previously married to Rosalind Dease.
- Amelia graduated from St. Paul’s Girls’ School and Wadham College, Oxford; where she studied History and Russian.
- Her first job was as a correspondent for the International Herald Tribune; subsequently was the Moscow and Paris correspondent for The Guardian.
- She married Bo Johnson in Camden, in 2005, after meeting him at Oxford University 6 years earlier. They have since welcomed two beautiful children a boy and a girl.