Meet the fabulous Jo Marney; she is a fashion model who up until recently was the girlfriend of married UKIP leader Henry Bolton. He dumped his wife and mother of his two young children, Tatiana Smurova-Bolton on December 30, through text, so he could move on with Marney.
“What kind of person runs away to sleep with another woman, leaving their two small children over Christmas? I’m still breastfeeding his child for goodness sake,” Smurova-Bolton told Sunday Mirror (via The Sun).
“I feel as though I’ve been thrown into a cold ocean and I’m just trying to stay on the surface,” she continued.
She could be feeling much better now, that her husband dumped his much younger girlfriend after she sent an array of shady messages about Prince Harry’s soon-to-be wife Meghan Markle.
- 25-year-old Jo Marney, was born and raised in Kent. She describes herself as an actor, model, and journalist.
- She is a UKIP supporter; however, the string of messages she sent about Ms. Markle got her suspended. She apologized, but the harm was already done.
“I’m absolutely devastated by the messages that I’ve sent and the distress I’ve caused by those messages.
‘They were unnecessary, they were reckless, they were overly exaggerated purely for effect.”
- She holds a B.A in journalism fromCanterbury Christ Church University, she also studied at Rochester Independent College.
- She appeared in several shows for ITV; appeared in several fashion shows and for Lulu Guinness.
- Jo Marney appeared on the music video for Sam Callahan’s song Burn Like Fire.
Before Jo, Bolton who is still married to his wife Tatiana was married to his first wife from Denmark, mother of his eldest daughter born in 1985.