Merle Bari is the pretty wife of David Shulkin, chief of staff for Veterans Affairs Secretary who found himself in a middle of a nasty scandal after the Agency’s inspector accused him of altering an email and handling a false doc that covered the expenses Bari had during a trip to Europe in the summer of 2017.
The alleged email altered by Mr. Sulkin’s chief of Staff, Mrs. Vivieca Wright Simpson doesn’t show the $4, 312 plane tickets that the department allegedly paid for Mrs. Bari, you can read everything about that here.
- 57-year-old Merle Mindy Bari aka Merle Sulkin was born on December 4, 1960.
- Merle graduated Cum Laude in 1982 from Bryn Mawr Collee with a B.A in History of Religion; four years later received her M.D from Drexel University College of Medicine. Moreover, Mrs. Bari Sulkin finished her Dermatology Residency Program at the University of Pittsburgh.
- From 1992 to 1997, Merle was a consulting Physician at Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals as well as Roxborough Memorial Hospital.
- Nowadays, she is an independent dermatologist in Gladwyne, Pennsylvania. Find her here.
- She met her husband in medical school and have been married for over 30 years; together they have two children; Jennifer (b. in 1993) and Daniel Benjamin (b. in 1990).
Image already added