Meet Paul Boukadakis! This handsome and not to mention the lucky guy is the current boyfriend of Cuban actress Ana de Armas, known for her roles in films like Blade Runner 2049, starring Ryan Gosling, Knives Out, James Bond No Time To Die alongside Daniel Craig, Deep Water alongside Ben Affleck and most recently portraying Marilyn Monroe in Netflix;’s film Blonde.
Ana de Armas is a stunning Cuban and Spanish actress. She began her career in Cuba and had a leading role in the romantic drama Una rosa de Francia (2006).
At age 18, she moved to Madrid, Spain, and starred in the popular teen drama El Internado for six seasons from 2007 to 2010. After moving to Los Angeles, de Armas had English-speaking roles in the psychological thriller Knock Knock (2015) and the comedy-crime film War Dogs (2016), and had a supporting role in the sports biopic Hands of Stone (2016).
She rose to prominence with her role as a holographic AI projection in the science fiction film Blade Runner 2049 (2017). For her performance as nurse Marta Cabrera in the mystery film Knives Out (2019), de Armas was nominated for the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Comedy or Musical and won the Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress. She subsequently played Bond girl Paloma in the James Bond film No Time to Die (2021) and starred in the psychological thriller Deep Water (2022).
Ana De Armas began a relationship with Spanish actor Marc Clotet in mid-2010, and they married in Costa Brava in July 2011; the couple divorced in early 2013. She was briefly engaged to American talent agent Franklin Latt during a relationship from early 2015 to late 2016. After meeting on the set of Deep Water in late 2019, de Armas dated American actor Ben Affleck from March 2020 to January 2021.
Paul Boukadakis 5 Facts You Need To Know
- Paul Boukadakis and Ana de Armas were introduced by a mutual friend in June 2021, according to an article published by Page Six.
“Paul and Ana were introduced through friends. He is based in Austin, but splits his time between Texas and Santa Monica. He has been spending a lot of time with Ana before she left the US to film her new movie.”
- Boukadakis was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on February 9, 1984, and attended Bishop Kelley High School.
- Paul graduated in 2001 from the University of Southern California with a BA in Film and Television and in 2005, he got his Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing and Journalism.
- Paul Boukadakis has been the Vice-President of Special Initiatives at the dating app, Tinder; he is the founder of General Specific, according to his Linkedin profile.
- Before that, he was co-founder at Wheel, co-founder at On-Airstream, and a writer at Comedy Central from 2008 to 2018, Director at Mtv, VP and Creative Director at Warner Bros.