Meet the lovely Kathleen Manafort; wife of President Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort. The Connecticut native previously was the adviser to the U.S. presidential campaigns of Republicans like Bob Dole, Gerald Ford, George H. W. Bush, and Ronald Reagan.
Here are the top facts we can tell you about Mrs. Manafort.
- Kathleen formerly known as Kathleen Born was born on December 9, 1952. She is one of the children born to Joseph and Patricia Bond, also proud parents of her three brothers Jay, Thomas, and Randolph.
- Kathleen graduated from George Washington University and is nowadays an attorney in Virginia.
- She and Paul met in college and tied the knot on August 12, 1978, in New Britain, Hartford, Connecticut. Together they had two daughters; Jessica Ann and Andrea Lynn.
- Jessica born June 13, 1982, graduated with honors from New York University in 2004; she was the writer, director, and producer of the 2005 film Liminality, Remember the Daze two years later, and a Shore Thing in 2010.
- She was previously married to real estate developer Jeffrey Yohai; however, she filed for divorce in 2017.
- Her sister Andrea an Associate General Counsel at FORT L.P in Washington met her husband actor Christopher Shand while he worked in one of Jess Manafort’s projects. They webbed on May 24, 2015, in Washington, D.C.
- Kathleen who owns several horses and her husband owned several properties, including their 10-bedroom home in the Hamptons on Long Island.
Image already added