Meet Svetlana Erokhin! she is the third wife of actor Richard Dreyfuss; who you all know for his roles in Jaws, The Day Reagan Was Shot, Weeds, Down and Out in Beverly Hills, Mr. Holland’s Opus, among others.
As noted, Svetlana is Dreyfuss’ wife #3, prior to her, he was first married to Jeramie Rain, the West Virginian screenwriter, producer and actress famous for her work in The Doctors, Wes Craven’s 1972 horror film The Last House on The Left. Richard and Jeramie had three children during their marriage that lasted from 1983 to 1995. Their children are Emily born in 1983, Benjamin born three years later, and Harry born in 1990.
Wife #2, Janelle Lacey came into his life in 1999, they didn’t have any children and their marriage ended in 2005.
- Svetlana Erokhin also known as Svetlana Dreyfuss, was born Svetlana Veroxhin Erokhin on March 10, 1960.
- She was born in Russia, however, it is unknown when or why she eventually moved to the United States.
- We found that Svetlana has one child, Kasey S. Erokhin, from her previous marriage to Sergei D. Erokhin, 62.
- Richard Dreyfuss and Mrs. Erokhin tied the knot on March 16, 2006, in the magistrate’s office in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
- She was arrested for DUI, on June 2, 2014, in Encinitas, California, according to TMZ.
Image already added