Kyoko Ito Cuomo
This pretty lady is Kyoko Ito Cuomo also known as Kyoto Cuomo; she is the lovely wife of singer Rivers Cuomo, leading singer, songwriter and guitarist of the rock band Weezer.
Because you already know plenty about Rivers, we rather tell you five interesting facts about his wife, check them out!
- 45-year-old Mrs. Cuomo was born Kyoto Ito on November 1, 1973, in Kumamoto, Japan.
- She studied at Kwassui Women’s University (Living Water College/ Living Water Women’s Junior), later studied Media Arts and design at UCLA.
- She met Rivers in The Middle East Club where he was performing solo in March 1997.
- Cuomo popped the question while they were in Tokyo, Japan in December 2005, Kyoto and Rivers tied the knot on June 18, 2006, in Paradise Cove, Malibu, Cali.
- Together they have two children; daughter Mia born in 2007 and little son Leo born in 2011. They lived in Santa Monica, CA.