Meet the lovely Mrs. Marilyn King; she is the wife of Congressman Steve King, he represented the 5th District of Iowa, who has been described as the “Congressman most openly affiliated with white nationalism.”
- Mrs. King became his wife on June 17, 1972; they met in 1967, while they both attended Denison Community High School in Denison, Iowa and started dating during her junior year, Steve was a senior.
- A mutual friend said although Marilyn and Steve started dating when they close to graduating from high school; King has been secretly in love with her since the eighth grade when he gave Marilyn a teddy bear from a fair.
- Mrs. King was born Marilyn Kelly on October 12, 1950, in Iowa. Graduated from Buena Vista University.
- Mrs. King a former Elementary teacher taught at the Methodist Church in Odebolt and Lutheran Church in Kiron.
- Mrs. and Mr. King are the proud parents to three sons; Jeff born in 1979, Michael Howard born in 1978 and David born in 1976. Moreover, Jeff is married to Lindsay, Michael is married to Stephanie and Dave is married to Meghann Downey King.