Robin Rosenzweig Broidy
This lady is Robin Rosenzweig Broidy; wife of Elliott Broidy, global security owner, major Republican fundraiser and Venture capitalist. He once admitted having an affair with Playboy model Shera Bechard.
However this is not a story about him, but rather about his wife Robin, check out the 5 interesting facts about her.
- Robin Lynn Rosenzweig was born on April 16, 1959; she is the daughter of Annette Nina & Martin Rosenzweig, both 81, philanthropists and Boca Raton, residents.
- Mrs. Broidy graduated cum laude with a BA and a double major in theater and politics from Brandeis University in 1980; in addition to that, holds a JD in General Order of the Coif from George Washington University Law School and MBA in Business Administration and General Management from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- She is currently the President at LEO Technologies, and founder of Colfax Law Office and Entertainment Universe; prior to that, she was the President & CEO at Event Solutions and partner at Powerful Media.
- Before that, was a senior vice-president at Twentieth Century Fox. She also was an attorney for Cannon Films and ICM Partners.
- Robin and her husband Elliott have three children together; daughters Rachel, Lauren and son Nate.