Meet Mrs. Rebecca Hurst; she is the loving and caring wife of Mr. Blaine Hurst, the President & CEO of Panera Bread. Rebecca’s husband took the CEO reigns after former CEO, Chairman, and founder Ronald Shaich announced he was stepping down in November 2017.
- Mrs. Hurst was born Rebecca J. Zimbicki on April 25, 1957, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- She graduated from Charle Valley High School, and subsequently studied mathematics at Grove City College, in Grove City, Penn.
- Rebecca and Blaine Hurst were both 23, when they were married on June 28, 1980, in Dallas, Texas.
- Rebecca is a die-hard Steelers fans
- They live in Waxhaw, North Carolina, with their son David.