Greg Corbishley is the boyfriend of Samantha Josephson; the 21-year-old college South Carolina student killed after she mistakenly got into a car believing to be her Uber. The driver later identified as 24-year-old Nathaniel Rowland kidnapped and stabbed her multiple times, before dumping her body in the woods in Clarendon County.
- Greg said he was hours away from Samantha, but tracking her phone that Friday night and soon found out there was something wrong.
“Unfortunately, I was two and a half hours away. I would do anything to go back.”
“I was on the phone tracking her to make sure she got home safely and immediately knew there was something that was wrong,” Corbishley told the news station.
- Mr. Corbinshley was born in Reno, Nevada. He played soccer while attended Wando High School in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina.
- He graduated in 2018, with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from the University of South Carolina.
- Around that time, Greg did digital and Marketing internships at IMG College and the Hoop Group.
- Greg broke down speaking at Samantha’s vigil held on Tuesday, March 2. (video below)