Meet Mrs. Lori Morris! She is the lovely wife of Nigel Morris, the co-founder of Capital One and managing partner of QED Investors. Mr. Morris born in Billericay, Essex, England, along with Richard Fairbank founded Capital One in 1994. According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Lori’s husband’s net worth has been estimated at $1.1 billion.
Having said that, are you ready to read 5 interesting facts about Nigel Norris’ better half?
- 59-year-old Lori, formerly known as Lori Marie Bruhn, was born on August 22, 1959, in New Jersey.
- She is one of four children born to Walter Bruhn and Madeline Mae Bruhn (nee. Ickstadt); her sister is Kari LePage, her brothers are, Eric and Christopher Bruhn.
- Lori Morris, attended Middleton High School North, Rutgers and graduated with a Master’s degree in Early Childhood Special Education from the George Washington University. After college, she taught in the Alexandria City Public Schools system, before working in a New Jersey psychiatric center with adolescents; she also did social work with adolescents in England.
- Mrs. Morris serves on the board at Community Wealth Partners; prior to that, she was one of the founding board members of the ACT and former vice-chair of the Virginia Early Childhood Foundation; in 2003, she founded the Bruhn-Morris Foundation, where she serves as president. She is the author of 3 Keys to a Successful Circle Time and Inclusive Early Childhood Education: A Model Classroom.
- Furthermore, Lori and Nigel Morris have been married for 34 years; they have four children, Ainsley, Dylan, Hadley, and Harrison.