This lucky stud is Charlie Gooch, and according to recent reports, he is dating actress Florence Pugh. But who is Florence Pugh’s new boyfriend Charlie Gooch? Find out everything about him with these five interesting facts.
You probably know that before starting dating Good, Florence Pugh dated actor Zach Braff from 2019 to 2022. She announced their split during an interview with Harper’s Bazaar.
“We’ve been trying to do this separation without the world knowing because it’s been a relationship that everybody has an opinion on,” Florence told Harper’s Bazaar. “We just felt something like this would really do us the benefit of not having millions of people telling us how happy they are that we’re not together. So we’ve done that. I automatically get a lumpy throat when I talk about it.” She added.
It was also rumored that actor Will Poulter, with whom she worked while they starred in Midsommar back in 2019. However, it turned out to be just that a rumor and the Don’y Worry Darling actress was quick to deny their relationship.
“Oookay. Man. This is getting a little silly now. No, Will Poulter and I are not dating. We went to the beach with our friends, who are always about half a meter away from us in every picture, but have been cleverly cut out/framed out so that it looks otherwise,” she wrote.
“I understand that the nature of this job is that you sometimes get your privacy bulldozed by paparazzi, but to fabricate this stuff actually does more damage than good. Thanks for saying we look sexy … doesn’t mean we’re doing the sexy.” Well that’s that!
Interested in meeting Florence Pugh’s new boyfriend, Charlie Gooch? If so, then read the facts below!
Charlie Gooch 5 Facts you Need to Know
- 26-year-old Charlie Gooch, a blogger, and the author is from Essex; and while they made their relationship public on Valentine’s Day, it seems that they have been dating for far longer.
- According to the media, they have mutual friends and were first seen together at a festival in the summer, also at a Halloween Party and then leaving the Claridge Hotel after the British Fashion Awards in December.
- According to sources close to both Florence and Charlie, they have known each other for years and even attended the same school in Oxford.
- Not only was Florence Pugh close to Charlie before taking their relationship to the next level, but she is also a close friend to his brother Guy Gooch a photographer. But Guy is not the only of Charlie’s siblings; Florence is close to his sister, personal trainer Georgie Gooch.
- His mother Claire Gooch, is a nutritionist, philanthropist, and according to the Daily Mail a keen skier as well. His father Charles Gooch, is the chairman of the Essex county branch of the Country Land and Business Association and a farmer who owns land in Elmstead Market, near Colchester. From their social media photos, Charlie and his family are very close.
What else do you know about Pugh’s new BF Charlie Gooch?