Elliot Grainge is the lucky guy who married Lionel Richie’s beautiful daughter Sofia Richie. Sofia, the youngest and third child of the All Night Long singer Lionel Richie, dated Scott Disick from 2017 to 2020 and also dated singer Justin Bieber in 2016.
Sofia Richie Quick Bio
5’6 Sofia Richie Grainbge was born on August 24, 1998, in Los Angeles, California, to singer Lionel Richie and his second wife, Diane Alexander, who are also parents to Sofia’s older brother Miles Brockman born on May 27, 1994. Lionel and his ex-wife Brenda Harvey are the adoptive parents to Sofia’s half-sister Nicole Richie.
Sofia attended Oaks Christian School before she was homeschooled while her famous father was on tour. She became involved with music at an early age, singing by the time she turned five and playing the piano at age seven. Appeared on her dad’s shows several times and even worked with her sis Nicole’s husband Joel Madden, lead singer of the rock band Good Charlotte; however, Sofia decided she wanted to pursue other interests, and because of the pressure of living up to her father’s stature in the music industry.
“My dad had me in singing lessons from a really young age and I’ve played piano with my dad growing up, so I have that part of me,” the 20-year-old model said, adding that her father “is a really respected soul singer and I feel like that is a lot of responsibility.”
Elliot Grainge 5 Facts You Need To Know
- Elliot Grainge is the son of Universal Music Grou’s chairman and CEO, Lucian Grainge, and his first wife, Samantha Berg, who sadly died while giving birth to Elliot on November 6, 1993.
- Elliot graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Northeastern University in Boston and later moved to Los Angeles.
- In Los Angeles, Elliot Grainge started his independent record label called 10K Projects in 2016.
- Elliot’s 10K Projects are responsible for discovering music artists like Trippie Reid, Surfaces, Tekashi 6ix9ine, and Iann Dior. 10 K Projects joined forces with Taylor’s creative collective Internet Money Records, hence
- Elliot Grainge and Sofia Richie started dating in April 2021; they announced they got engaged on April 20, 2022, and eventually got married in the South of France on April 22, 2023.