Meet Mayumi Kai; she is the wife of Prodigy’s lead singer Keith Flint, who took his own life by hanging inside his farmhouse in Dunmow, Essex on March 4, 2019, he was 49.
Don't forget to check the Photo Gallery & Video Below
- 31-year-old Mayumi Kai is a famous Japanese model and DJ, known by the alias Super Megabitch
- She and Flint tied the knot in England on December 16, 2006; among the guests were his bandmate Liam Howlett, Liza Minelli and Liam Gallagher.
- Flint struggled with drug addiction for years; he once credited his wife Mayumi for helping overcome his addiction.
“We were talking and she just walked into this room we were in and you know how it is, I just couldn’t talk, I was overwhelmed.
“I’d done my fair share of drugs and shagging around. Look, we all like to get busy, but in truth I was a bit worn through with it.”
- Furthermore, Mrs. Kai was not at her home when her husband killed himself, as she was touring in Tokyo.
- According to the Guardian Keith Flint and Mayuki Kai are still married but separated. In the days leading up to his death, he begged her to give their marriage another shot.
“Keith always hoped they could make it work and he made various phone calls to her, pleading with her.”
“But she didn’t change her mind and insisted they sell the house. It broke Keith. Mayumi isn’t to blame but it seems that Keith didn’t think he could carry on without her.”