Julia Rose is an Instagram model, influencer, and most importantly, she is the current girlfriend of social media personality turned boxer Jake Paul. Paul became famous thanks to Vine and later when he appeared on Disney’s Show Bizaardvark before he was fired from the show due to some criminal activities.
Julia Rose Biography
This is the best seat in the house… Go get em champ and show them who the fuck you are @jakepaul 💥🥊 can’t wait to kiss your 4-0 face
- The lovely Julia Tose was born on December 30, 1993, in New Orleans, Louisiana; in addition to Instagram and her podcast Julia Rose is the founder of ShagMag; she also appeared in the reality tv show Are You The One? back in 2016.
- Julia Rose’s Net Worth has been estimated at $300,000.
- Julia Rose and Jake Paul have dated twice; the first time was back in January 2020; they ended things a couple of months later before rekindling their relationship in July 2021.
“It was the only kind of like our second go at it, but you know, it’s tough. Having a very public relationship where a lot of people don’t see exactly what happened, it’s tough. But you know, I don’t think either of us are bad people. We are just trying to live our lives and do the best we can.”
- Julia Rose was that Instagram model banned from all MLB stadiums after flashed Gerrit Cole during Game 5 of the World Series and her friend Lauren Summer.
It was one of the top moments of my life,” Rose told media. “I’m still banned from any baseball games, but it’s worth it. I’ve always chased adrenaline.”
- Rumors about a possible wedding circulate after Rose changed her name on Instagram; Jake said they were not married yet, but a wedding is definitely in their plans. Julia dated reality star Stephen McHugh before Jake.
“We are not married. But I see that coming, for sure,” Paul said. “I got her a nice promise-ring-slash-pre-engagement ring. I plan on proposing sometime soon. But we’ll see what happens.”
Jake Paul List of Girlfriends
- Before Julia Rose, Jake Paul dated Alissa Violet in 2016, Erika Costell in 2018, Tana Mongeau in 2019. He allegedly married Mongeau in July 2019 in Las Vegas but cleared that the marriage wasn’t real after their split in January 2020.
“I had an opportunity to do the fake relationship. There’s no exchange [of money] but you can make money together,” he explained, seemingly confirming that the marriage was a ruse.
“I loved Jake so much, I still do. But I did so much of being the cool girl and not caring because I wanted to do life with this person and I wanted to see them happy and thrive…” she continued. “I think I just put so much of myself into Jake that I lost myself.”