Dermot Mulroney Wife
Tharita Cesaroni is the second wife of actor Dermot Mulroney, who has recently joined Instagram after the release of his upcoming film Scream VI. Mulroney voted the 2005 Men of the Year by People Magazine, commented:
“It’s like a weird relationship, right? I mean, it takes over your brain at first. So then you go, ‘Oh, I’m not gonna let this take over’ … And then you’re in like phase two,” the actor told The Post ahead of the film’s March 10 release.
“So I’m in like phase four where I could give a rat’s a– about it right now. But then like, ‘Oh, my gosh, somebody liked it.’ Before, you know it, your brain’s triggered again.”
The downside for Mulroney getting involved in horror films is that his wife Italian cinematographer, if not a fan.
“I don’t think she’ll probably even see this movie because I know what her tolerance is,” he said of ‘Scream VI.’ “She can’t even look at half of the posters.”
Dermot Mulroney, born on October 31, 1963, in Alexandria, Virginia, is the son of Villanova University School of Law’s professor Michael Mulroney and regional actress Ellen Mulroney.
Dermot Mulroney has four siblings; Conor, Sean, sister Moira, and actor and screenwriter Kieran Mulroney who you probably have seen in television series like NCIS, Judging Amy, ER, NYPD Blues, Star Trek and Seinfeld among others.
Dermot, for his part, made his acting debut on 1986, in the t.v. Series Sin of Innocence, Fame and CBS Schoolbreak Special and two years later starred in two films, Sunset, alongside James Garner and Young Guns alongside Emilio Estevez, Kiefer Sutherland, Lou Diamond Phillips, and Charlie Sheen.
Over the years, Dermot Mulroney has delighted us with his acting in films like The Wedding Date, My Best Friend’s Wedding, About Schmidt, Zodiac, Burn After Reading, The Family Tree, Insidious: Chapter 3, Gone in the Night, and series like New Girl, Friends, American Horror Story: Cult, The Purge, Arrestment Development, Hanna, Four Weddings and a Funeral, Prodigal Son, Secret Invasion.
Tharita Cesaroni 5 Facts You Need To Know
- Cinematography agent and movie producer,Tharita Cesaroni was born in Milan, Italy in October 1973. Not much is known about Tharita Cesaroni’s work; according to sources she moved to the United States when she was already and adult
Don't forget to check the Photo Gallery & Video Below
- It looks like Tharita once married to Matt Farnsworth, who filed for divorce on March 6, 2001. Matt born in August 1975, is a filmmaker and entrepreneur, he appeared in JAG, &th Heaven, and The Orphan Killer, to name a few. He is the digital experience director at Transamerica, CFO at TAG Resources and Rev8lation, and a motivational speaker.
- As noted, Tharita Cesaroni is the actor’s second wife, who was married to actress Catherine Keener from November 17, 1990, to December 17, 2007; and they share one child, singer Clyde Mulroney born June 21, 1999.
- In 2008, Dermot Mulroney married his second wife Tharita Cesaroni, the daughter of Italian singer Emy Cesaroni and Franco Catullé, from Terni and Catanzaro, Calabria, respectively.
- Tharina and Dermot have two daughters; Mabel Ray Mulroney, born in 2008, and Sally June Mulroney born a year later.