Captain Bill Higgins; is an American hero, former FBI agent and the loving husband of Shark Tank star Barbara Corcoran; together Bill and Barbara have two incredible children. Check out his story.
No doubt, Bill’s wife is one remarkable, hard-working gal, with an amazing sense of humor, Barbara who turned 70 on March 10, 2019, thought a mock funeral would be the best way to celebrate.
Ready to meet Barbara’s beloved husband? Check out what we can tell you about him, here we have seven interesting facts you all need to know about him.
- The first thing you need to know is that 6’2″ William F Higgins Jr. was born in 1944.
- The second is that he graduated from the US Naval Academy in 1966; former Naval Reserve Captain and former FBI agent and former Director of PEAR Inc.
- Capt. Higgins retired frоm Defense Logistics Agency Headquarters аѕ a Captain, Supply Corps in 1996.
- Furthermore, Bill is the founding Director of a Charter School in the South Bronx and the Director and Vice President of International Remote Viewers Association (IRVA).
- He has four children from a previous marriage.
- He met Barbara in the early ’80s, subsequently tied the knot in 1984.
- Nowadays, Bill and Barbara have two children; Thomas “Tom” born in 1994, and Katie, their adopted daughter, who Corcoran said has learning disabilities.